A Follow-up Survey of Coping with the New National Course of Study
Grant-in-Aid for Co-operative Research (A)
|Allocation Type||Single-year Grants |
|Research Institution||Osaka University |
KANEKO Terumoto Osaka University, Faculty of Human Sciences, Professor, 人間科学部, 教授 (30027958)
UEDA Yoshiyuki Osaka University, Faculty of Human Sciences, Assistant, 人間科学部, 助手 (60243151)
SAKO Hidekazu Naruto Teachers College, Faculty of School, Associate Professor, 学校教育学部, 助教授 (30153969)
SOGA Masahiko Okayama University of Science, Faculty of Science, Associate Professor, 理学部, 教授 (80140482)
HORIUCHI Tsutomu Kyoto Teachers College, Faculty of Education, Associate Professor, 教育学部, 助教授 (40115978)
NAKATOMA Takeaki Kyushu University, Faculty of Education, Professor, 教育学部, 教授 (20082901)
白石 裕 京都大学, 教育学部, 助教授 (50025110)
高倉 翔 筑波大学, 教育学系, 教授 (50030268)
清水 俊彦 兵庫教育大学, 学校教育学部, 教授 (20031768)
|Project Period (FY)
1992 – 1993
Completed (Fiscal Year 1993)
|Budget Amount *help
¥4,100,000 (Direct Cost: ¥4,100,000)
Fiscal Year 1993: ¥2,000,000 (Direct Cost: ¥2,000,000)
Fiscal Year 1992: ¥2,100,000 (Direct Cost: ¥2,100,000)
|Keywords||course of study / curriculum / supervising / 教育委員会 / 教育課程行政 / 教育課程の基準 / 指導主事|
We carried out school surveys based upon a result of board surveys, We classified board survey respones into 5 patterns, School surveys consisted of school-site survey (one & school) and teacher survey(six a school), The former includes questions which investigate process of making curriculum. The latters includes questions which investigate opinions to curriculums and organizational climate of each school. This study found
(1) Analyzing responses of board survey by quantifying-III extracted "aotivity" and "board intention-school intention". Cluster analysis classified board responces into 5 patterns.
(2) Boards of aducation regard absolute items as an important, But in school they regard concrete items as an important.
(3) Guidance of boards influent on schools as a fundamental principles. But they are apt to create curriculum based on precedents.
(4) Teachers are apt to regard as an important absolute items.
(5) Sharing of time and adjustment of selected subject are thought of as problems. But teachers tend to regard conformity to philosophy of new course of study as troubles.
Report (3 results)
Research Products (5 results)