Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research (B)
|Allocation Type||Single-year Grants |
|Research Institution||Tohoku University |
NAGAI Akira Tohoku University, Graduate School of Art and Letters, Associate Professor, 大学院・文学研究科, 助教授 (90207960)
KOMATSU Takeaki Hokkaido University of Education, Faculty of Education, Associate Professor, 教育学部, 助教授 (90302067)
TOKUGAWA Naohito Tohoku University, Graduate School of Information Sciences, Associate Professor, 大学院・情報科学研究科, 助教授 (10227572)
SAKUMA Masahiro Tohoku Gakuin University, Faculty of Liberal Arts, Associate Professor, 教養学部, 助教授 (30187075)
SUGAWARA Sanae Tohoku University, Graduate School of Art and Letters, Assistant, 大学院・文学研究科, 助手 (50359501)
山尾 貴則 東北大学, 大学院・文学研究科, 助手
近藤 博文 東北大学, 大学院・文学研究科, 助手 (20312522)
|Project Period (FY)
2000 – 2003
Completed (Fiscal Year 2003)
|Budget Amount *help
¥9,100,000 (Direct Cost: ¥9,100,000)
Fiscal Year 2003: ¥1,800,000 (Direct Cost: ¥1,800,000)
Fiscal Year 2002: ¥2,300,000 (Direct Cost: ¥2,300,000)
Fiscal Year 2001: ¥2,400,000 (Direct Cost: ¥2,400,000)
Fiscal Year 2000: ¥2,600,000 (Direct Cost: ¥2,600,000)
|Keywords||Community Care / Community / Care for the Aged / Social Care / Community Medicine / Community Work / Regional Sociology / Sociology of Welfare / 在宅ケア / 施設ケア / 医療と福祉の連携 / 市町村合併 / 介護保険 / 基礎自治体 / ドイツ / ユニットケア|
1. In contemporary Japanese communities, community care systems cannot be constructed in the same form. Therefore, it is necessary to select a comparative approach in order to analyze these systems.
2. (1) In rural areas, it can be observed that characteristic community care systems are built in villages and towns. (Ex. Yasuoka village, Takeshi village, Ogawa village in Nagano prefecture) In these cases, a lot of actors which supply care service for the aged cooperate, and medical institutions lead this cooperation. In these cases, medical doctors who work in hospitals of these villages highly concern community care and they endeavor to construct community care systems.
(2) In urban areas, it is difficult to build community care systems. In these areas, amount of actors which supply care service for the aged is very huge, so these actors cannot cooperate easily. But there is a case in which a private hospital leads construction of a community care system (Senju area in Tokyo).
(3) In areas of isolated islands, it is difficult to build community care systems. In these areas, a most important issue of community medicine is to save patients. In these circumstances, medical doctors and officers are mainly interested in improvement of medical conditions. But there is a case in which residents of a community try to construct a community care system (Hateruma island in Taketomi town in Okinawa prefecture).
3. A medical sector is very important for constructing community care systems.
(1) It is necessary for medical institution to take part in community care systems.
(2) It is desirable for medical doctors to accept a idea that care is more important than cure.
(3) It is possible for a medical sector to destroy a chance to build community care system.
But a medical sector also can change these circumstances.