1997 Fiscal Year Final Research Report Summary
The changes of oxygenation and blood bolume in skeletal muscle during anaerobic, and aerobic exercise
Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research (B)
|Allocation Type||Single-year Grants |
|Research Institution||University of Tsukuba, Institute of health and sport sciences |
HAGA Shukoh University of Tsukuba, Institute of health and sport sciences.Professor -> 筑波大学, 体育科学系, 教授 (80093102)
TAKEMIYA Takashi University of Tsukuba, Institute of health and sport sciences.Professor, 体育科学系, 教授 (70086528)
|Project Period (FY)
1995 – 1997
|Keywords||anaerobic exercise / aerobic exercise / near infrared spectroscopy / skeletal muscle / oxygenation / blood volume / traning / cerebral blood volume|
Results of this study [NO.07458012] that was supposed by Ministry of Education in Japan were six academic original thesises (four english papers and two japanese papers), one study abstract, and nine presentations in academy society (five international and four japanese presentation).
The outlines of this study contents may be summariged as follows :
1) The movements of oxygenation level and blood volume in local skeletal muscle by anaerobic and aerobic exercise.
2) Participation of mechanism of aerobic metabolism in anaerobic exercise.
1) Effects of high altitude training to peripheral skeletal muscle by anaerobic exercise.
2) Effects of aerobic exercise to oxygenation-level and blood volume in peripheral
circulation of active skeletal muscle.
1) The changes in cerebral blood volume and oxygenation during anaerobic exercise and recovery phase.
2) The changes in cerebral oxygenation and blood volume during progressive exercise in aerobic exercise.
Research Products (10 results)