A research on algebraic groups and Kac-Moody groups, and their applications
Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research (C)
|Allocation Type||Single-year Grants|
|Research Institution||University of Tsukuba|
MORITA Jun University of Tsukuba, Graduate School of Pure and Applied Science, Professor, 大学院数理物質科学研究科, 教授 (20166416)
|Project Period (FY)
2003 – 2006
Completed(Fiscal Year 2006)
|Budget Amount *help
¥3,500,000 (Direct Cost : ¥3,500,000)
Fiscal Year 2006 : ¥800,000 (Direct Cost : ¥800,000)
Fiscal Year 2005 : ¥800,000 (Direct Cost : ¥800,000)
Fiscal Year 2004 : ¥800,000 (Direct Cost : ¥800,000)
Fiscal Year 2003 : ¥1,100,000 (Direct Cost : ¥1,100,000)
|Keywords||algebraic groups / quantum group / integrability / tiling / extended affine Lie algebra / Kac conmiecture / combinatorics / conjugacy theorem / Kac-Moody theory / extended affine Lie algebra / 代数群 / kac-Moody群 / 拡大アフィンLie代数 / 局所拡大アフィンLie代数 / 準結晶 / タイル張り / 一意分解環 / Gauss分解 / リー代数 / ルート系 / Bruhat分解 / Kac-Moody群 / フィボナッチ数列|
(1) We introduced a new formulas for U q(sl_2), and gave a sufficient condition for its representation to be integrable.
(2) We gave a proof of the so-called Kac-conjecture for extended affine Lie algebras.
(3) We introduced certain bialgebras associated with given one-dimensional tilings, and gave a characterization for such tilings to be locally indistinguishable using our bialgebras.
(4) We constructed universal central extensions of certain adjoint groups associated with completed extended affine Lie algebras with nullity 2.
(5) We showed the fact that the groups and Lie algebras defined by one-dimensional tilings have standard and additive Gauss decompositions.
(6) We proved many conjugacy theorems for sl_2 of UFD algebras over fields, especially for Cartan subalgebras and for TDS as some analogue of Jacobson-Morozov theorem.
Research Products (11results)