1. Presented "EU-Japan Comparative Report on the Economic Empowerment of Women" at EU Delegation High Level Conference, Dec, 2016.
2. Presented paper "Employing Women Managers:Implications for Japanese Corporate Routines and Practices" at the annual meeting of the Society for the Advancement of Socio-Economics (Kyoto, June, 2018)
3. Presented the paper "Paving with the Best Intentions: Institutional Work and the Inadvertent Maintenance of Japan's Gender Roles" at the annual meeting of the Society for the Advancement of Socio-Economics (Kyoto, June, 2018) and the European Group of Organization Studies (July, 2018).
4. Presented paper "Becoming Agents of Globalization: How Foreign Employees Construct Roles at MNE Headquarters" to CBS Dept. of Econ. Business & Gov't (Online, May, 2020).
5. A theoretical paper describing how companies resist the imposition of diversity policies is currently in the second round of revisions at the journal Organization Theory.
6. A theoretical paper on the effect of nationalism on the adoption of global practices (including diversity) is currently being developed in collaboration with researchers from the US and Singapore, to be submitted to the Academy of Management Review by June 30.